In the business of theology it is hard not to be controversial - Jurgen Moltmann

Monday 7 April 2008

冇當之戰 - 誓要做一番 :: get it done

The last few days towards the final submission of my thesis was marked by extremely meticulous checking and rechecking and re-rechecking of every page, every line, every word, with back and forth alterations of tiny details.

For a couple of nights, I slept for something between half an hour and one hour, until one day my spine and neck finally complained. They made me so painful that it hurts even when I tried to lie down, and had to seek help from my chiropractor - the miracle worker.

I know that as long as I stay focused on my theological premise and arguments, then I'll be in good shape no matter what kind of questioning I face when examined.

..................................

冇當之戰

  • 《陸小鳳:武當之戰》—《誓要入刀山》30週年紀念特別版

逐句對,又一版,

做到喪,過得關,

言詞無限,常常換句,

逐頁也逐行逐句玩。

全心一早搞掂,點知會搞未完,

奈何難預收工時間,此刻交貨恨晚。

做到尾,盡一煲,

係要撐,脊骨散。

毋忘神學,長存論據,

日後再考番都未怕!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

好有大結局feel喎...

Anonymous said...

Yamje, Add oil ar! I will keep pouring oil in your lamp. Burning! Burning!

Yam 飲者 said...

噢啦啦:我手寫我心嘛。

海素:my lamp has exploded! Don't add oil onto the fire! hahaha...